Why Friendship is Better Than Relationship?

Friendship is better than love

I have always been told that it is better to walk in the dark with a friend than alone in the light. Friendship is a great word with deep meaning, but few people believe it. It is true that the greatest gift of life is friendship. But the main question is, Is friendship better than a relationship?


Let's dig deep and find out what this word means to us. I have always wondered if there is any logic behind friendship. I was once told that a friend cannot come to you out of the blue and without a purpose, but must be someone from your circle, near or far, but the main thing is to share some points with him.


I say the opposite, true friendship is the greatest blessing of all. And the biggest is the most unexpected! Open your heart to everyone and be a candle in people's rooms because in the end the only way to have friends is to be one.


Is friendship better than relationship

Good friends are harder to find, harder to leave, and are never forgotten.

If you don't give, you don't love, don't expect others to do it with you. Let me tell you my story, my friendship. I have been told that when I grow up some people will share with me memories, dreams and happy moments and those people will also share my feelings, I am very afraid of that idea, if it is real, is there anyone in this world?


Who will share with me their thoughts, my feelings, my weaknesses and look inside me? It was like a dream for me, since then I started to learn about friendship. How can a friend become a person?


Maybe! My personality is built to give everything I have to that special someone *my friend*, it may not be a good idea to give someone everything you have and you don't even know it! But still, from an early age I was alone in my own circle, with my own ideas waiting for the day when I could go out and discover the world and its people.


I don't know much about love, but I think the only love I brought that day was true love from a friend. But as I have always believed that things happen in a convoluted way, life has no rules to follow, but if you believe in friendship with all your heart, you will achieve it.

Here are some tips I want to share with you to improve your friendship:

1. Put your hands on it.

2. Be the interlocutor

3. Show yourself

4. Open

5. Tell the truth

If you want friends, you have to be friends.

Why is it important to make friends

Why friendship is better than relationship

However, friendship is always a sweet responsibility but never an opportunity. And yes, I have received the best gift that life has to offer. Good friends for hiking and I am here to share my experiences with you. I have friends that I trust as much as they believe in me.


I shared with them the most beautiful and most painful moments of my life. We cried together, we laughed together and we did the craziest things together, that sums up my life. A strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation that does not give and take equally.


On the other hand, a true friend is someone who comes to your mind when you are in trouble and immediately asks for help without even thinking of reciprocating. This is the person you think of first when you want to have fun and without him your life seems slow. Yes! I went through all these emotions with them and yes, true friendship still exists and we have to fight to keep it.


You can never see your true self without a reflection and my boyfriend is my mirror that reflects who I am and tries to make me the best version of myself. But he always remembers that you can't have what you dream of or believe in in the first place.


Friendship always better than relationship

I fell hundreds of times before I met the right one, I have many holes in myself I even cry many times, but I never stop looking for true friendship because the soul needs to be refreshed by the power of friendship to have someone who cares for your existence and the most important thing is someone who does not judge you or talk behind your back, but protects you in your absence and jokes with you when you are present.


I will talk to you until the sun rises, with sparkling eyes and a smile on my face, without losing the happiness I feel when I am with you or even when I think of you. Believe me, without these people life is worth nothing. The key to this door of friendship is to believe with all your heart and let go of all the negative thoughts that affect your life.


So, these are the main reasons why friendship is better than any relationship. Hope you enjoyed it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic Valentines Day Ideas 2022

What Are the Best Tips for Dating an Older Women

How to Maintain a Long Distance Relationship?